Monday, January 11, 2010

A flying ravioli!

Hugs and kisses my raviolis.  Have you ever seen a ravioli fly?  Well I did.  When I visited my "four cheese ravioli" and the twin ravs..."sweet sausage ravioli" and "spinich pesto ravioli", I actually saw a ravioli fly.  Here is the video of this amazing event:



Watch as this flying ravioli shows good balance as she executes perfect form.  Oh, Oh, the clouds must have knocked her a little off balance because she must readjust her position.  But look, that ravioli is back on point and she is flying like the little pixie that she is.  I love you, my flying ravioli.  Be sure and spread some pixie dust so we can all fly with you.  Hugs and flying kisses from grandma-ma.

1 comment:

Boca Girl said...

I love the Flying Ravioli! Kaitlyn needs to take this show on the road, like the Flying Fanelli Brothers! I see a career coming with Cirque du Soleil.

xoxox
Aunt Renee
A/K/A The Sleeping Monster