Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hearts and Flowers

Good morning my tuesday raviolis. If your eyes are clever, you  may have noticed that I changed out the background again.  I have had jelly beans up for the upcoming Easter holiday.  

A 4-cheese ravioli asked if grandma-ma could make a background of hearts and flowers because that is what she liked.  Well, whatever a ravioli desires, grandma-ma will attempt to make happen.  So, miss Kit Kat-paddy whack...here is your hearts and flowers background.  I hope you enjoy it. 


And sending big pink, polkadotted hearts to all my ravs.  If you would like to send me your ideas on a background for your blog, please leave a comment and I will design it and put it up for you.

Hugs and pink heart kisses to you all.
Grandma-ma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh grandma-ma,

We love the new background. Thank you so much.
I think another cool background would be sparkly. Sparkly hearts, sparkly stars, or anything that you can fine that sparkles. I think that would be cool.
we love you
your ravs