Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sunny Saturday

Hello my Saturday raviolis.  It is a beautiful day and perfect for running around with Aunt Renee.  The sun is shining and hit grampy in the face this morning, so while grampy was still snoozing, Grandma-ma took Kota and we went out and bought fresh bagels to make grampy a nice, breakfast sandwich when he woke up. 
Kota even got a special doggie bagel for his breakfast.


Grandma cooked up slices of Taylor  Ham Pork roll, two eggs over easy, some cheese and all on a fresh bagel.  Grampy said it was a very tasty sandwich with his fresh coffee.  Grampy liked it so much, he asked for another one for Sunday breakfast.

Next was a trip to Joann Fabrics and Crafts.  Aunt Renee came with me and we shopped for special surprises to bring to my 4 cheese ravioli when I visit in two weeks.


Here is a peek at one of the crafty items I will bring.  Can you guess what they are?

After a day of shopping, Aunt Renee will pick up Grandma-ma and Grampy and we will visit our favorite Mexican restaurant for dinner.


Yummy food and good company makes for a nice supper.  I hope you also had a fun and activity filled Saturday all my raviolis.  Love to you all.

No comments: