Thursday, May 6, 2010

Can you see it?

Can you see what grandma-ma saw when she pulled into her parking lot this morning.  Look very, very closely.  Can you see them?


Look between the two big trees, you will see two white.....

DUCKS!

Yes,  a pair of white, domesticated ducks found a nice patch of dewey grass to sit in and watch the rest of us pull into work.


These are happy ducks but then I would be happy if I could sit in the nice cool, morning grass and watch everyone else go to work to. 

Have a wonderful day my ducky raviolies.  Love Grandma-ma

1 comment:

Doris Sturm said...

I love ducks! We have a couple of white ducks by the little lake where Gizzy and I walk, one's pure white (like yours) and the other is white with a tiny bit apricot coloring.

To me, they always look like they are smiling ;-)

Have a great day!