Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Grilled Cheese Sandwich Anyone?

Hello my raviolis.  Today, grandma-ma is feeling very grilled cheesy.  Sometimes, you just feel like eating a certain food and today I'm wanting a nice grilled cheese sandwich.


Now, doesn't that look tasty?  Hot, melted cheese on fresh bread. 

Grandma-ma likes to use marble rye bread when she makes her grilled cheese sandwiches.

I like the taste but I mostly like the swirlyy colors of dark brown to light white.  I think it makes a pretty grilled cheese sandwich.

Did you know that Jason and Aaron used to make Micro-wave grilled cheese sandwiches?  When we lived in Reno, Nevada, a neighbor boy showed them how to make micro-wave grilled cheese sandwiches. If I remember correctly, you toast two pieces of bread, put a little butter on each slice and then put cheese between the two slices and microwave for about 30 seconds.  There, you have a quick grilled cheese sandwich.

Have a wonderful day my raviolis and a special shout out to the 4-cheese ravioli in Vicenza who is waiting for her daddy to come home.  Hugs and kisses to all of you. 

No comments: