Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Word of the Week Wednesday

Hello my word of the week raviolis. Today's word is a big one.  It is:

"furminator"

What is a furminator you say?  Well, a furminator is a special brushing comb that removes the excess shedding hair from your pet. 


While Aunt Renee is on business travel, I take care of her "pudds" as the kitties are known at the house.  Miss Peaches loves to be Furminated, especially in the summer time when it is hot and sticky.  She will sit on the tile floor in the kitchen and allow me to brush her. She will purr so loudly that she will sound like a buzz saw. I furminated her last evening and combed a bag full of angel soft fur from her and she purred and purred.

Miss Peaches before she was furminated.

Now this will be a difficult word to put into three sentences, but have fun with it and they will pop right out of your mouth.  Here is grandma-ma first sentence:

If you don't keep your hair clean, neat and combed, I'm going to take the furminator to you.

Love to all my Wednesday raviolis.  Grandma-ma

No comments: