Saturday, July 17, 2010

Kota goes for a ride on Sunday

Hello my raviolis.  Grandma-ma has been very busy these last few days and hasn't posted on your blog.  Even Kota was missing me, but tomorrow, Kota goes for a special ride with grandma-ma.  When we wake up tomorrow morning, I will get dressed and get in the car.  Kota will hop in the car with me and go for a ride. 

Kota and I will take a drive to the Einstein Bagel Shop up the street from my house.
Einstein Bagels makes the best and freshest bagels you can find in the south.  I pick up fresh bagels on Sunday morning to make Grampy a special breakfast.  I usually get Assiago cheese bagels and potato bagels.  They are sooooooo tasty.



But what does this have to do with Kota?  Well, Einsteins Bagels has special bagels for dogs.  They make a chewy and crunch bagel and Kota loves them. 

This is what the doggie bagels look like.  So tomorrow, Kota and I will go to Einsteins and pick up bagels for grampy and one doggie bagel for Kota.  Have a wonderful Saturday my raviolis.  Grandma-ma loves you.

1 comment:

Doris Sturm said...

Lucky dog! Bring us some too, please! It's been a long time since I had a good bagel and I don't think Gizzy ever had one before ;-)

Enjoy!