Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Word of the Week Wedneday

Hello Wednesday raviolis.  Today is word of the week Wednesday and today's word is:

"OUCH"

Why "Ouch"?  Well, grandma-ma's braces still hurt and every morning I wake up and say, "ouch"!  Now, the braces really don't hurt, it is the inside of grandma-ma's mouth that is still sore from all of the boo boos in her mouth.

Everybody gets boo boos and ouches. 

This lion cub playfully bit his daddy's tushie (buns, bum, hynie, butt). Daddy lion howled. LOL

Caleb said "ouch" when he got stitches.

Kaitlyn said "ouch" when she got stitches too.  But Kaitlyn laughed when her daddy put whipped cream on her nose.

 It's always best to receive a kiss when you have a boo boo or ouch.  I hope these doggie kisses make this little girl's hurt go away.
 
So, be sure to use the word "ouch" in three sentences today.  Here is grandma-ma's first sentence:  "Ouch, I exclaimed when I got a paper cut on my finger."  Have an ouchless day today my loves.  Hugs and kisses from grandma-ma & grampy.

No comments: