Sunday, March 6, 2011

One month with braces

Hello my raviolis. On Friday, Grandma- ma had her braces 31 days and it was time for her first adjustment.  This means the doctor will reset the wires and replace the bands with new ones so they are tighter and move grandma-ma's teeth where he wants them to move.

Here is the first picture of when I had my  braces first put on.

The wires are very crooked and the part between the two lower teeth are wide.

If you compare the top picture to today's picture you will see that the space between the two  bottom teeth has begun to close up.  However if you look very close you will see that the wires on the top and  bottom are much straighter then when they first put on.

I am excited to see how everything will move over the next 30 days and I will post a new photo so we can see what my teeth look like then.  Have a wonderful week my raviolis. Love Grandma-ma

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are so cool grandma-ma! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

they are so cool grandma-ma! Thanks for sharing.