Sunday, April 3, 2011

Flat Stanley is on his way back home

Hello my raviolis.  As you know, Flat Stanley came to visit grandma-ma and grampy and we had a wonderful time. He went antiquing, he visited Cisco and Mizuno, he went swimming and he had a pedicure.  He even visited the Varsity...Atlanta's favorite fast food restaurant.


Grandma-ma put all of his adventures in a scrap album and has mailed it off to Mrs. Hazel as she requested. It should arrive at school in a few days.

I can't wait to hear how Kaitlyn's class enjoy reading about Flat Stanley's adventures in Atlanta. 

Love, Grandma-ma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandma-ma,

I really like the Flat Stanley you made for me. I'm so excited for him to come back to NY. I happy you and Flat Stanley had so much fun together.

i love you,
kaitlyn