Friday, June 10, 2011

Five months of braces

Hello my raviolis.  Grandma-ma visited the dentist today and they replaced her old wire with a new one.  It is a bigger and stronger and thicker wire and he added a plastic chain across the bottom row to bring the teeth in close.

Can you see all of the plastic chain around her front, bottom teeth?  This will straighten the rest of them out and align them up.  My bottom teeth are tender because of this chain so I will eat lots of jello this weekend.

Here is the first picture of my braces.  Look how crooked they are.  Now look at the top picture and you can see how straight my teeth have become. A little bit more of tweaking and straightening and soon the wires and appliances will come off.  I am excited about seeing what my teeth will look like when they are all straight.

Love to all my raviolis.  Grandma-ma

2 comments:

plastic stanchions said...

ateGreat Blog!! That was amazing. Your thought processing is wonderful. The way you tell the thing is awesome. You are really a master
http://www.stanchionexperts.com

Darren Bachman said...

I’m glad I ran across this post, The pain of dental braces will be worth it but It will give you a perfect smile.