Sunday, July 17, 2011

Braces update

Hello my raviolis.  Grandma-ma went to the dentist on Friday and had her braces tightened again.  The dentist said that grandma-mas teeth are straightening up very nicely.  In fact, the doctor said grandma-ma's braces may come off in about 9 weeks. 


Grandma-ma has to wear these rubber bands for the next three weeks. They feel funny at times.  I take them out when I eat and put new ones in after I have brushed my teeth.


 Look how straight they have gotten.  This picture is of grandma-ma's teeth on the first day she had her braces put on.


I can't wait to see what they look like when they come off.  When they come off, grandma-ma will have her teeth cleaned and whitened.

I will let you know when they come off.  Have a wonderful day my raviolis.

No comments: