Thursday, July 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn and Lili

 This is a very special week for two of my raviolis...both Kaitlyn and Lili are celebrating birthdays this week.  Oh how I wish I could magically appear at your houses with hugs and kisses and cake to celebrate your special day.  Since I can't be there to shower you with love I will dedicate today's post to you with fun birthday cakes for you.


I have shared this photo of this cake before...I like the angles to it and the pretty jewels that dangle around it.  I hope you also have a topsy turvy birthday.

Kaitlyn is the original little princess and so she would be right at home with this princess birthday cake.  I can see you in a pretty princess gown and crown twirling with these Disney princesses at the top of your castle cake.



Lili is our gymnastic star. She works hard to do crazy acrobatic move on all kinds of equipment  She needs a gymnastic birthday cake, don't you agree?

 This cake is because Grandma-ma likes it.  hahahaha.  You know how much I love the sea and this pretty cake makes me want to jump into the ocean with a big slice of this cake.  Don't forget to cut me a piece with the coral on it.
  
 Here is another pretty gymnastic cake.  I like the way the baker put stars and confetti twirls all around it.

\
Another pretty princess cake with a Cinderella slipper, a magic wand and a Sleeping Beauty pillow and crown.  All in Kaitlyn's favorite color...pink.

Have a wonderful birthday week my raviolis and sending you lots of love and kisses.  Grandma-ma 

No comments: